Thursday 5 August 2010

First Year in Two Minutes



Something I've been working on for a couple of days. The frustration in it's creation took about a decade off my life, seeing as I was using Windows Movie Maker and its infamous for being the most unstable program out there. I'm happy with the end result even though I had to save it at a lousy low quality because even though it's only 2 minutes long it took way more RAM than my computer to handle to save, so I had to save it lower. Its almost completly in chronological order of my whole first year of uni. If anybody asks what my first year was like I'll direct them to this video. Tis about 70% of all the photos I've taken over the year and is in pretty much chronological order. I think it's interesting how visually you can see how I've grown my comfortable with the camera, at first I'm hesitant and but then I start getting closer to closer to people and they get used to me taking pictures all the time until now I can get some really beauitufl candid shots of really humans up close. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah Rae this is well good feeling nostalgic now love how the pictures of Jennie, Sophia and Bobbie at the aquarium kinda of animate, simply amazing Peace

    ReplyDelete