Wednesday 2 May 2012

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious." - Carl Jung And, if like me, your puny netbook is too narrow to veiw youtube videos with my blogs current layout, go here.

Remember when I used to post things on this blog other than photos and artwork? This is really whats on my mind at the moment. Self-work. It sounds really egotistical and self-involved, but for me, personally, individually, working alone, its a quiet and occasionally traumatic journey of inner self discovery. Observing the past, looking at how the past effects my present behaviour and programing like pebbles rippling in a pond. Trying to come to an awareness. I've learnt that "trying" and "aware" don't belong in the same breath, its an oxymoron. As soon as you are aware you are aware, you are like...double-aware. Does that make sense? It's like lucid dreaming. I'm lucid living. Or I'm getting there. Ooooh. That rhymed. Thats totally going into a song...deeeeeep maaaan....

No comments:

Post a Comment