Monday 13 September 2010

Photo Post- End of Summer

All moved out. That's a whole post in itself, but instead have some pictures from my Summer as I head into a frightening and confusing time. Click to make much bigger!


(I didn't want to destroy the flow of the post, so captions'll go here if anyone's interested. 1. Smokin' hot Tim at the BBQ. 2. The peacock from the zoo. 3. Brother Sam hugs his girlfriend Jess after completly his 850 mile end-to-end walk to raise money for Luekemia research, to which we lost our Dad. 4. London's South Bank, performance artist hugs a very unwilling man who then walk's off in a huff. 5. Photographer at the Debating Matters Final. I thought I might learn something by sitting next to him throughout my time off during thr 4 day event. I didnt. 6. A loverly couple who had been married for 40 years or so, a mixer event for the Disablity Action Network which sought to get opinions and suggestions from disabled members of the public regarding accesibility in the city. 7. Rachel reacts to her suprise party. 8. Not sure what was happening here, I was too drunk after the party. Fun times though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment