Friday 30 September 2011

Back at Uni - Exciting Opportunities

I was back at uni monday and it's been full-on. It's not like we have a lot of artwork to do, quite the opposite, but a lot of paper work, filling out questionnaires about where we want to be in a years time. (I'm finding it very hard not to say "In a years time I'd like to be homeless, living in the back of a van in a moorland car park with my ukulele and mouldy copy of Ekhart Tolle's 'The Power of Now.'")

The weekend before uni was also the re-launch of my favourite monthly Psytrance night in Plymouth, Whomp! run and frequented by the most beautiful people I have ever known. The folks there were launching a sister-venture named Bassface. There was a day long event of DJ show-casing and tomfoolery, and the folks invited me to do some live art on a large recovered council banner. Me and another local artist and all-round beautiful man David Short worked like slaves in the day (with many smoke breaks) and danced like space monkeys at night.







No comments:

Post a Comment