Monday 16 January 2012

New Year Family Gathering Flyer


I designed a flyer for a New Year party I helped throw with some friends. It was rather a large party. Approximately 160 to be a little more exact. 160 people in a big field, up to our ankles in mud. It was wonderful! Obviously I couldn't post the flyer online until after the party because we didn't want the word to get to the wrong people. Since we were doing it old school - no Facebook- and I decided that the flyer should be old school too. No fancy graphics, just a marker pen and a photocopier.

Oh, and this is the first post of the New Year! Woo! What an incredible year its been, so much growth, and of course growing pains. Bring on 2012, more growth, more community, more peace, more love, a gathering of the collective consciousness. Am I sounded reeeaaally hippy-dippy? Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment